Learn how I make passive referral income
Will referral income make you rich? no. Is it a fun way to pay a few bills? yes. I will show you how I make passive referral income. Having lots of friends can pay off. If you have a product or services you really enjoy, check with the company to see if they have a referral program. The best referral programs are a win-win situations where both you and your friends get a benefit.
Listed below is one example of a passive referral income program I have had success with.
- The company is Ting mobile. The service is great and the cost is even better. I wanted to share it with my friend.
- The referral program offer is: ($25 for both the referrer and the referee win-win scenario) The company provided me with a link to send to friends.
- Offer friends $25 off a new device or as Ting credit. For each successful referral, we'll credit your account $25 to say thanks.
- See email examples below to notify my friends and family:
- I recently signed up for Ting cell phone service and then quickly realized I would have saved $25 if I had signed up through a referral link. If you're thinking of switching to Ting click through this link and save some money. Click here
- Check out Ting mobile if you want to save money on your cell phone. They only charge you for minutes you use. It's the cheapest plan around. You can save $25 if you use a referral link. Feel free to use link. Click here
- Just wanted to toss my Ting referral URL out there for anyone who might be looking at checking them out. I recently signed up for Ting cell phone service and then quickly realized I would have saved $25 if I had signed up through a referral link. If you're thinking of switching to Ting click through this link and save some money. Click here
- The results, lots of happy friends saving money on their phone bills and $725 into my account to pay my bill.